mercoledì 5 novembre 2014

a day in Thor's life

8:40
yeeeeee, that's nice, my personal Big Two-Legs left me with Hairy she-dog that I like very much and her Small Two-Legs... she's very tiny, I can overpower her very easily

9:00
OK, she's tiny, but she's scary. She shouts LANGSAM so harshly that I stop myself and prey for the better

9:05
up to to forest!!!! Everything is so interesting, I want to do what I want to do and don't care about anything else....

9:15
well, I have to admit, she's a tiny stubborn Two-Legs. If I pull that awful rope all the Two-Legs love using with us, the Dogs, because I want to go somewhere, she doesn't allow me to go anywhere, but if I act as if I don't want to go anywhere, well then she gives me the freedom to go somewhere. Very annoying! I think I'll try to kill her by making her nose diving in the mud...

9:20
OK, she's got mud everywhere and I think she got a wrist dislocated, but the leash rule is still on...damn it! In retaliation, I walk as fast as 25 kg-lead cube

9:21
I don't trust this Two-Legs, I don't know her, she's too tiny, she speaks oddly, she wants me to do what I don't want to do. I trust the Hairy she-dog, instead, so she's my boss and if she stops by and sniffs, I freeze and become a marble dog...fuck Tiny Two-Legs

9:30
well, at first glance Tiny Two-Legs doesn't like marble dogs. She seizes me by the neck and she makes me walk at her side. The Hairy she-dog has told me that she did exactly the same with her, when she was younger and never wanted to walk. Good for me, I get a lot of food by obeying to her LAUFEN and FUSS

9:45
Home...let's make a mess...too bad Tiny Two-Legs has organized the furniture in a very smart, dogproof, way

10:45
we play, play, play, play and Tiny Two-Legs looks happy

then I start to jump everywhere, jump for the cat, jump for the bones, jump for the toys, and she is not happy at all...AHAHAHA, I'm evil

10:47
mmmm....I changed my mind, she's the Evil, she knows nothing but THOR, NEIN...her German is sooooo poor

11:00
we play Obedience and I do a beautiful DA BLEIB, I get TOOOONS of food

11:10
Hairy she-dog is very tired, she wants to sleep but I am a restless lice. I receive the scariest woof ever

11:12
it's only me and Tiny Two-Legs now: open warfare. She want me to rest, I want to check if the cables behing the TV are well connected, then I want to choke myself with the satellite dish, then the cat on the table suddenly becomes very interesting, then I tidy up the XBOX games and DVD shelf. I don't know how many times I do PLATZ, I'm stubborn, she too

12:00
I'm tired to fight against her, I think I sleep. I feel a little insecure, maybe I'm a little afraid of I don't know what, so I looked for a corner where to lie down... it seems to me that the tiny Two-Legs has understood and said OK. Finally...

13:00
I had one-hour nap???!?!?!?!?!? OMG, let's make another mess, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

14:30
we are outside for pee&poop....there's a situation here...if I want to stay on the right, Tiny Two-Legs wants me on the left, if I want to run, she wants me to stay quiet, if I want to eat whatever, she shouts, if I want to freeze, she trails me...she never gives up, Hairy she-dog tells she comes from a region where stubborn-as-a-mule is the best compliment ever... the food she gives when I obey is super, though... my belly hold me hostage

15:30
Hairy she-dog sleeps on the floor,

Tiny Two-Legs does something in front of a bright box, Out-of-reach Cat is at her side sleeping,

I sleep one eye open on the top of Hairy's large soft pillow: Labrador 1 - Bergamasker 0

16:10
yeeeeee, another time obedience: SITZ, food, PLATZ, food, PFOTEN, food, DA BLEIB, food, WARTE, food

16:42
My Big Two-Legs is here, at last! Well, it looks like a very hard day, but Tiny Two-Legs points out that my tail has been wagging all the time...her logic shows no compassion....damn it, dogs are open books


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento